jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

12 Stones ;;; The Way I Feel

LyricsLetra Traducida
The Way I Feel
Lately I've been wandering
Off the narrow path
You've given me so many things that I've never had
All in all I know it's you that always pulls me through
If you reach deep inside you'll see my heart is true

Cuz I hate the way…I feel tonight
And I know I need you in my life
Yes I hate the way I feel inside
And I promise to make the sacrifice…yeah

Come on

The world I know is pulling me, more and more each day
I feel like the odd man out as I begin to pray
Spiteful eyes are watching me
With everything I do
In the midst of darkness, Lord
My spirit calls for you

Cuz I hate the way I feel tonight
And I know I need you in my life
Yes I hate the way I feel inside
And I promise to make the sacrifice yeah
--Bridge--
(You know sometimes deep inside...)
I feel like this...

Cuz I hate the way I feel tonight
And I know I need you in my life
Yes I hate the way I feel inside
And I promise to make the sacrifice
Yes, I hate the way I feel tonight
And I know I need you in my life..yeah
The way I feel like the way... the way I feel...
La Manera Que Me Siento
miento sacudiéndome en mi cama
Perdido en mis miedos recordando lo qué me dijiste
E intento ocultar la verdad dentro
mi máscara que enseña su cara otra vez
Todavía miento repetidamente
¿Me negarás cuando nos encontremos otra vez?
Y siento como si estuviera cayendome
Más lejos cada día
Pero sé que tu estás allí
mirando sobre mí
Y siento como si estuvieran ahogandome
Las olas que se estrellan sobre mí
Pero sé que tu amor
Me hará libre

Pues encuentro la verdad donde la encontré en tiempos anteriores
Como busco tu esperanza
Estoy encontrando mucho más
E intento ser más como tu
Y me niego para probar que mi corazón es verdad

Oigo tu voz llamándome
El tiempo ha llegado para mí
Dentro de esta vida estoy viviendo
Allí nada se fue para mí
Mi mente se está descolorando lentamente
Demasiado lejos de mí
Cada vez que comienzo a arrastrarme
estas allí mirándome

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario