viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

Aaron Shust ;;; My Hope Is In You


LyricsLetra Traducida
My Hope Is In You


I meet with You and my soul sings out
As your word throws doubt far away
 I sing to You and my heart cries
"Holy! Hallelujah, Father, You're near!"

 My hope is in You,
Lord All the day long, I won't be shaken
 by drought or storm A peace that passes understanding is my song And I sing my
 hope is in You, Lord I wait for

You and my soul finds rest In my selfishness,
You show me grace I worship
You and my heart cries
 "Glory Hallelujah, Father, You're here!"

 My hope is in You, Lord All the day long I
won't be shaken by drought or storm A peace
 that passes understanding is my song And I
 sing my hope is in You, Lord I will wait on You

You are my refuge I will wait on You You
are my refuge My hope is in You, Lord, all
the day long I won't be shaken by drought or
 storm My hope is in You, Lord All the day long

I won't be shaken by drought or storm A
 peace that passes understanding is my song
 And I sing my hope is in You, Lord My hope
is in You, Lord, yeah My hope is in You, Lord
Mi Esperanza Esta En TI


Me reúno con usted y mi alma canta
 A medida que su palabra pone en duda muy lejos Te canto y llora mi corazón "¡Santo! ¡Aleluya, Padre, estás cerca!"

 Mi esperanza está en Ti,
Señor Durante todo el día, no será sacudida por la sequía o tormenta Una paz que sobrepasa todo entendimiento es mi canción Y yo canto mi esperanza está en Ti,

Señor Te espero y mi alma halla descanso En mi egoísmo, ¿Me puede mostrar la gracia
Te adoro y mi corazón grita:
"¡Gloria ¡Aleluya, Padre, estás aquí! "

 Mi esperanza está en Ti, Señor Durante todo el día no voy a ser sacudida por la sequía o tormenta
Una paz que sobrepasa todo entendimiento es mi canción Y yo canto mi esperanza está en Ti,

 Señor Voy a esperar a que usted Tú eres mi refugio Voy a esperar a que usted Tú eres mi refugio Mi esperanza está en Ti, Señor, todo el día No
voy a ser sacudido por la sequía o tormenta

Mi esperanza está en Ti, Señor Durante todo el día no voy a ser sacudida por la sequía o tormenta Una paz que sobrepasa todo entendimiento es mi canción

Y yo canto mi esperanza está en Ti, Señor Mi esperanza está en Ti, Señor, sí Mi esperanza está en Ti, Señor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario